Purpose built Document Repository and Conversion Centre at Mornington
The Mornington site provides the first state of the art Repository of its kind in Tasmania. The site undertook the high security scanning and data capture for the Federal Election and the Federal Government. The site itself was nominated as the most secure and efficient site, in all of Australia which is testament to the calibre of the facility.
The Mornington facility has all the features you would expect and demand in a professional archive service.
- Capability for redundancy, via alternate providers of NBN.
- Power back up and protection of essential services.
- A site capable of up to 50 data entry workstations.
- Secure, independent storage sections for client specific applications.
- Security Card, computer controlled access to all sections with appropriate User access.
- Substantial video monitoring with 24 hour surveillance of all work and storage areas.
- Specific Document preparation and scanning areas.
- Barcode tracking of document and data movements.
- Terminal Digit Filing capability.
- Pallet storage and movement all within the Archive Building itself.
- Racking for IT Hosting and Support services.